Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Light Writing/Long Exposure #11


When I did my light writing/long exposure project, Ms.Snyder helped me by taking my pictures for me. I decided to do this kind of picture because I thought it would look creative and different from everyone else's. I thought that it would look interesting if I made it look like I was holding something and all of these weird light beams were coming up all around it. To accomplish this I took two pictures.  The first picture that was taken was my silhouette and looked like I was holding rainbow light in my hands.  The second picture taken was where I took two different colored lights and swirled them around to make it look like weird light swirling around. I took both of these pictures and layered them together on photo shop.  I outlined ,y silhouette with pink and then I was finished.  I was very pleased with my results and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment