Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Composition #10

My Presentation (Composition)
Displaying Harmony 14
Favorite #1
Displaying Harmony 21
Favorite #2













Displaying Harmony 49
Favorite #3











Response:
I chose these three pictures as my favorites because each of them have a unique look to them that I found very appealing.  Picture number one was my one of my favorites because it was very cool looking.  It is so simple, yet so unique.  Even though it was just a picture of a chair I thought that it had a very creative angle on it.  The second picture was one of my favorites because it was closer up to the chair.  It shows flaws in the chair that can also be beautiful.  It shows how the rope is fraying which makes it appeal as if it has been worn out.  That gives the picture a vintage look and feel.  The third one was one of my favorite ones because the chair is laying in an odd position.  It shows how something so simple, can be turned around, or positioned a different way and change the whole look of the photo.  I enjoyed this project because I love taking pictures of things and positioning things different ways to find out which one looks the best.  I think this could have been better though, if we could have used more items within our fifty photos that we had to take!!

No comments:

Post a Comment