Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pinhole Camera (inside) #5


A pin hole camera is a camera with a pinhole aperture and no lens. The pictures that I did with the pinhole camera came out better than I expected.  We got a pinhole camera and placed it somewhere in the classroom.  I placed mine in front of the mirror to see what it would capture.  We left the camera there for an hour or for some of us, until the end of class.  The then took the camera into the dark room and began the process of developing our pictures.  When I took mine in the dark room and began developing it, it began to show up and turned put great.  After I observed how the pictures came out in negative, I began the process of making it positive.  Then, I was amazed at how the picture could turn out so great considering the picture came from the inside of a tin can.  I enjoyed doing this project and it was very interesting and awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment