A cliche verre is a combination of art and photography. In brief, it is a method of either etching, painting or drawing on a transparent surface, such as glass, thin paper or film and printing the resulting image on a light sensitive paper in a photographic darkroom. These pictures are my cliche verre pictures. In this project we had to find a picture on the internet and place a piece of plastic over it and paint. We were supposed to have white, black, and gray on our photo. Mine turned out pretty well I think. I chose a flower and I painted the different parts of it black, and painted some of it lighter so it would show up lighter(gray). To make it more creative I monogrammed my initials on it also. I tried to add some brush strokes to the petals also. I think I enjoyed doing this one the most because I love to paint and I think it is awesome how this could come out like this from a light and paint on a piece of plastic. When I first made it, it came out to plain so I added different aspects to it. Then when I did it again it came out good, and then I made it positive and it also turned out great.

No comments:
Post a Comment