Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Levitation #8


1.) First I found a background that I liked and wanted to use.
2.) I set up a stool and the props that I wanted to use for my picture.
3.) My lighting was close to being the same.  It was a little bit off but I fixed it to where it wasn't noticeable in my picture. 
4.) Mary Poppins was my inspiration because she always has an umbrella and is using it to fly everywhere.  I have always loved that movie ever since I was little, so why not try to make myself look like I'm flying like her.  

3 comments:

  1. This turned out so good! I love the idea and the way that it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the umbrella look like it's taking you away

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looked really cool! I love the idea of the umbrella. Your shadow matches really good!

    ReplyDelete